Our Specialty: Matching Your Business to Your Office Space
You worked hard to create your business and make it successful! We are dedicated to your continuing prosperity. How can we help? We know the commercial real estate brokerage business in New York City. We know what property is available. And we know how to get what you want at the best price. The layout, square footage, and design all reflect your own individual business image. Your office space portrays who you are and what you do. It sets the mood for your clients and your staff. Your job is to increase profits. Grow your business; to flourish.Our Brokerage Services is to help you find the best office rental available that matches your business image and enhances your productivity.
We Navigate the Real Estate Market For YOU
With thousands of New York City commercial real estate listings in more than twenty neighborhoods, it is a difficult undertaking to lease the perfect space. What is within your real estate budget? What property can facilitate your unique business needs? We do the initial footwork for you. You keep your focus where it belongs – maintaining a profitable company. We want you to have that perfect fit. It’s our mission.
We will find you the right office or loft space for lease or purchase. A match that is architectural, economically, and geographically appropriate for your organization. Whether your business is just starting out, relocating, or growing, we represent your company’s interests. We research the real estate market. We schedule property tours for you. We draft and submit offers and counter proposals on your behalf. We even provide you with access to our Rolodex of experts: real estate attorneys, moving companies, property insurance firms, furniture suppliers, telecommunication companies, contractors, and more.
Thinking of Renewing Your Lease, Relocating to New Offices or Subletting Excess Space?
When it comes time to lease a new Manhattan office or loft, to renew your current lease, or to lease more space in your existing building our experts are there for you. We’ll assist you in determining exactly what your objectives and requirements are for your space, such as preferred locations, public transportation access, cost analysis, and available building amenities.
We represent the tenant’s interest. As we have in the last five years for hundreds of businesses, we assist you with:
- Relocating to a New Space – There are many reasons to relocate from your current space. Growth, better location, or dissatisfaction with your current space to name a few. Metro Manhattan Office Space will find that new space that enables your business to function at its most optimum. We weed out locations that are not a good fit. Our access to thousands of available commercial listings enables us to find the best property for your organization. We work for you.
- Renewing Your Current Lease – Our professional staff knows what to ask for and how to ask. We ensure that your company gets the best lease terms possible. Terms that fit your businesses present and future vision. Our knowledge of current market trends and statistical data puts us in a unique position for these negotiations. We are cutting-edge professionals. Just like you!
- Subletting Excess Space – Many of our clients need to sublet some or all of their existing space. You may outgrow your space before the lease expires. You may have some space not being used. No problem, no worries. We receive inquiries regularly from businesses seeking to sublet, which puts us in a great position to assist with find paying occupants for your unused property. Our connections are your connections.
Why Hire Us?
- Our knowledge and expertise of current market trends and developments assures your satisfaction
- Our existing relationships with landlords and our knowledge of what’s available gives us the edge needed to find the best deals available
- We listen to our clients. The only way to find the space that is perfect for your business is to understand your company’s unique culture and vision.
- We have successfully negotiated hundreds of leases and purchase agreements for law firms, technology companies, medical practices, ad agencies, financial services firms, art galleries.
- The commercial real estate is our business. Our professionals know the market inside and out, which gives our clients that extra edge
- We understand that our customers are our most important assets. We take whatever reasonable steps necessary to ensure your business real estate needs are met
- And remember, you pay nothing, the landlord always pays brokerage commissions, not You