Commercial Real Estate Search & Transaction Process
Acquisition Procedure: 4 Easy Steps
- Step 1.: Analysis of your office space, showroom, office loft or retail/store requirement
- Your Priorities
- Your Budget
- Your Agenda
Step 2.: Selection of office space, showroom, office loft, retail/store that meets your specific needs
Listing research and survey reports
Site Review (lay-out, electrical, telecommunications, HVAC systems, security, lobby, common areas)
Step 3.: Negotiation of superior rental, sublet or purchase terms
Construction Performed by Landlord on Behalf of Tenant
Escalations (CPI, Annual Percentage, Porter’s Wage), “Bumps”
Energy & Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
Lease Renewal Options
Purchase Price (commercial cooperatives, condos, retail stores and buildings)
Step 4.: We assist you with construction and move in process
Telecommunication & Computer Network
Move in Planning
For further information, call Alan Rosinsky at 212-444-2241 or e-mail email@example.com
Commercial Real Estate Acquisition:direct lease, sublease,shared space, purchase
Tenant leases offices directly from landlord and maintains control and responsibility for the premises.
- Direct relationship with landlord
- Lower cost space than office suites
- Office space can be custom built if tenant signs long term lease
Tenant rents space from the tenant who has a direct lease from the landlord.
- Tends to cost less than direct lease
- Duration is variable (as short a term as one year)
- Occupancy is faster
- Furniture and phone systems can be supplied
EXECUTIVE OFFICE SUITE
Allows tenant to rent a single office or multiple offices. Provides shared conference and reception areas as well as administrative services.
- Direct relationship with landlord Extremely flexible lease terms
- (from one month to a year)
- Amenities of larger office space
- (receptionist, copy room, mail services, conference room as well as word processing)
Commercial co-ops, condominium or building is bought for business usage.
- Potential appreciation
- Long term stability
- Complete control of premises
- Tax benefits
- We give you immediate access to all direct space, sublet space, commercial co-ops or condominiums, free standing buildings and executive office suites in New York City.
- We locate any space you seek.
- We help you organize your thoughts and expectations into a highly practical group of alternatives within your budget and time table.
- We save you time and money