Founded in 2004, Metro Manhattan Office Space is a New York City based commercial real estate brokerage firm.
“We address a large variety of commercial real estate needs,” explains principal broker Alan Rosinsky. Anything from a tech firm outgrowing its executive suite and leasing its first office, to a law firm subletting excess space, to a hedge fund negotiating a lease renewal in the Financial District. We serve established companies, start-ups, sole proprietors and a variety of other organizations.
- Start-ups looking for their first office space rental
- Companies that have outgrown their co-working space
- Business tenants in the market for expansion space
- Commercial tenants with upcoming lease expirations
- Businesses seeking a quality sub-tenant for their excess space
Experts Finding You the Perfect Space
- The capacity to research listings in virtually every building in New York City.
Our commercial MLS database contains more than 99% of available spaces in Manhattan.
- Scheduled listing inspections and escorts on property tours, while providing details about rental rates, energy costs, lease escalation, additional monthly charges, and building amenities.
- Continuous monitoring of the real estate market for you until your lease is signed or purchase agreement is executed.
- Assistance in designing floor plans-full evaluations of potential space.
- Extensive experience reviewing commercial leases and pointing out areas of concern that should be addressed to ensure your protection.
- Placement of our extraordinary database at your disposal, giving you access to qualified real estate attorneys, movers, contractors, telecommunications companies and cleaning services.
Providing Space – 500 sq. ft. to 10,000 sq. ft. – for Lease or Purchase; Assistance With Subletting and Lease Renewals.
to support the ever changing needs of growing businesses seeking a high level of personalized service.