Temporary office space is available at 390 Park Avenue, Lever House
The 24-story Lever House office building features a sleek, blue-green curtain wall. Architect Gordon Bunschaft of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill designed a tower elevated above defined, horizontal base and pedestrian plaza in accordance with the International Style—very modern and lacking ornament. The design established a new standard for office buildings in New York City, and stands a symbol of the glamour of a previous era.
The plaza beneath the tower features work by Damien Hurst and Isamu Noguchi. Enclosed by glass, the lobby includes stainless steel columns and often serves as the backdrop for exhibits of the work of other prominent artists. The building was recently renovated and restored to its original state. Current tenants of the Lever House include Lever Brothers, Alcoa and the Casa Lever restaurant. The building is located convenient to the E, M, 4 and 5 trains.
|Address:||390 Park Avenue||Class:||A|
|Cross Streets:||53rd & 54th Streets||Size:||275,000 SF|
|Year built:||1952||Architect:||Gordon Bunschaft of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill|